Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Brixies Brewers Dream

So I have this dream last night.  Someone calls me and tells me there is a club meeting, so I go.  The meeting is at this sort of country club type of place, only with horses.  Most of the people in the club are renting horses, and riding horses.  I am unprepared, and can't figure out how to get ahold of a horse myself, although I kind of want to ride, even though I don't know how.  I figure I can just fake it or figure it out by watching other riders.  Since I can't get a horse, I hang out with the guys who aren't riding.

The riders ride in a circle, then they take off for a fox hunt or something.  Someone in the group I'm with comments on how difficult and cool it is to ride fast in a group like that.

I look at the agenda, and realize the beer part of the meeting isn't until late at night, and I need to get home to bed.  So I leave early.

Strange yet vivid dream.

I guess I do care that I didn't get any recognition in the Brixtoberfest contest.  Next year I'll have to plan something good.

No comments:

Post a Comment